Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Next Location For the Next Battle Club Sprite Comic Has Been Made


I have just started to work on the next Battle Club Sprite Comic for my other blog http://thespritecomics.blogspot.com/ and the battle will take place at the above image.

Unlike the other Sprite Web Comics I've made so far I decided to do something a little different. Usually I would move the background around during the battle, but this time I'm gonna use the whole area to let the characters have more freedom. I will then go back to those images to cut out what I need to make the comic.

As for the battle it will not be a special like last times tag battle but a regular one on one. As for who will be battling this time I have decided on.

 
   Sonic The Werehog Vs. Chaos 0





Sprite Credits go to...
Sonic the Werehog ripped by Deebs
Chaos 0 ripped by Ryu
Sprites owned by Sega

No comments:

Post a Comment